We specialise in foreign maps and charts of the 18th and 19th century of the following areas:
- World maps and hemispheres
- British Isles including England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales
- North America including USA, Canada, Mexico and Central America
- South America and the West Indies
- Asia including India, The East Indies, China, Japan, Korea, Ceylon and the Philippines
- Russia in Europe and Russia in Asia
- The Pacific including Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii
- The Middle East including Palestine, Israel, Arabia, Persia, Turkey and Syria
- Europe including Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Scandinavia, Russia and Poland
- Maps of discovery and exploration particularly Captain Cook
- North and South Pole
- A range of classical maps of the ancient world.
Antique map of India by Thomas Kitchin published 1780. Hand coloured copperplate engraving titled 'Indostan or East Indies'.
Large Pinkerton map of The United States of America published 1812. Hand coloured copperplate engraving. Pinkerton used the charts of the Lewis & Clark expedition 1804-1806 to show the course of the Missouri river.
Antique map of The British Isles by Nicholas Sanson published 1672, hand coloured copperplate engraving.
Antique map of Bermuda by Jansson date 1666. Hand coloured copper plate engraving. Published in Amsterdam