We specialise in foreign maps and charts of the 18th and 19th century of the following areas:
- World maps and hemispheres
- British Isles including England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales
- North America including USA, Canada, Mexico and Central America
- South America and the West Indies
- Asia including India, The East Indies, China, Japan, Korea, Ceylon and the Philippines
- Russia in Europe and Russia in Asia
- The Pacific including Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii
- The Middle East including Palestine, Israel, Arabia, Persia, Turkey and Syria
- Europe including Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Scandinavia, Russia and Poland
- Maps of discovery and exploration particularly Captain Cook
- North and South Pole
- A range of classical maps of the ancient world.
A new accurate map of the world by Emmanuel Bowen published 1747. Hand coloured copper plate engraving showing the world before the discoveries of Captain Cook.
Unusual map of The United States published by J Johnson in 1791. Hand coloured copper plate engraving