We specialise in foreign maps and charts of the 18th and 19th century of the following areas:
- World maps and hemispheres
- British Isles including England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales
- North America including USA, Canada, Mexico and Central America
- South America and the West Indies
- Asia including India, The East Indies, China, Japan, Korea, Ceylon and the Philippines
- Russia in Europe and Russia in Asia
- The Pacific including Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii
- The Middle East including Palestine, Israel, Arabia, Persia, Turkey and Syria
- Europe including Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Scandinavia, Russia and Poland
- Maps of discovery and exploration particularly Captain Cook
- North and South Pole
- A range of classical maps of the ancient world.
A new accurate map of the world by Emmanuel Bowen published 1747. Hand coloured copper plate engraving showing the world before the discoveries of Captain Cook.